Monday, January 25, 2010

Freeze Dancing

It's 8:30 and my kids should be in bed. But, no, they are freeze dancing with their dad to ABC and Taylor Swift. Annabelle is trying out her new ballet moves, Maggie just keeps spinning, then stopping to laugh, Belle is trying to get in the middle of it, and Libby and I are keeping our post on the couch. Joe has been trying to teach AB how to do the spin in, then back out thing and it just isn't there yet. I'm sure there will be many nights of practice to come. Our new picture window has created a perfect dancing 'mirror' for the two girls. I keep catching them walking past it and pausing to take a look at themselves. So, when they wake up tired and grouchy, it was worth it. Many new moves were created tonight. Hey, dancing is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment